We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Pregni to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- When we collect it. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site, and will ask you for certain personal information when you are creating a user account and/or making a payment.
- What we collect. Personal information requested may include your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, and payment information such as your credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender.
- Why we collect it. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, and customized experience. We will never sell your personal information to a third party. We may use your personal information to:
- Help make the Site easier for you to use.
- Help us offer you the right member discounts.
- Help you quickly find information and products.
- Help us create unique content relevant to you.
- Alert you to new products we offer.
- Communications with You: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site, your orders and deliveries, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. We may send you periodic discounts, emails, and/or newsletters, from which you may be able to unsubscribe. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.)
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the site.
- How we collect it.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- How we protect it.
- Data Security. The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
- We will never sell your personal information to a third party. We may share it with our carefully selected business partners for co-promotions or other joint programs, but only if we have obtained your consent. Of course, we may have to share your information with legal authorities when required by law and/or government authorities.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY